Weizmann Institute of Science
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences (2015)
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- B.Sc. in Biology (2011, cum laude)
- B.Sc. in Science Education – Biology (2012, summa cum laude)
‘Ironi He (Municipal No. 5) High School, Haifa, 2011–2012
- Taught biotechnology and biology at high school level, and successfully prepared students for national matriculation exams.
- Completed required internship and obtained license to teach biology in secondary schools in Israel (Israel Ministry of Education, 2012).
IDF Spokesperson’s Unit, 2005–2008
- Analyzed the IDF’s portrayal in domestic and international media.
- Conducted research of portrayal of the IDF on Web 2.0 out of own initiative.
- Received two certificates of excellence (September 2006 & May 2008).
Website and Newsletter Editor
Ḥayyim BeḤefa (Living in Haifa), 2014–
- Wrote and edited online content for one of Haifa’s largest, most vibrant political movements.
- Initiated social media campaigns such as Facebook photo contests.
Content & PR Contributor
Wildfire Games, 2009–
- Pitched free, open-source game 0 A.D. to gaming and Linux fansites. Wrote and distributed press releases, handled media requests and public inquiries.
- Maintained social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and IndieDB).
- Led development of new website on WordPress platform.
- Co-led crowdfunding campaign; Over $33,000 raised.
Science communication, science education, free software and culture, psychology, linguistics, web and UI design, urbanism, improvisation theater.